We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Product Engineering Specialist at ABB Oy, Distribution Solutions in Vaasa. You will be designing automation and control system solutions for medium-voltage networks. In this position, you will turn customers’ functional requirements into automation solutions, solving the specific needs of the customer.
• Designing automation and control system solutions for medium-voltage networks
• Turing customers’ functional requirements into automation solutions, solving the specific needs of the customer
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• A dynamic working environment with possibilities to become an expert in the area of distribution network solutions
• A unique possibility to participate in solutions for intelligent networks and integration of renewable energy systems
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc.in electrical engineering
• A few years’ experience in designing automation systems and control panels
• Experience of electrical design tools, e.g. EPLAN
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Ideally, you have
• Additional language skills
• Knowledge of SCADA communication systems.
• Knowledge of protection relay systems and PLC programming
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI64561313 by June 20, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Allan Örn, tel. +358 50 334 2573.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com