Product Engineer, Recovery and Power SMART Robotics Solutions
Digitalization is creating added value to the global Pulp & Paper Industry. ANDRITZ Recovery and Power division (KRP) and Recovery and Power Services division (PKR) have therefore established a joint team to grow profitable business out of the on-going digital transformation trend as the “Recovery and Power SMART Business”. Combining the state-of-the-art digital technologies and process knowhow, the Recovery SMART Business is currently categorized into six sub-technology groups as Smart Sensor, Robotics Solution, Digital Twin, Advanced Control Expert (ACE), Digital Adviser, and Advanced Visual Analysis (AVA).
We are now searching for a “Product Engineer, Recovery and Power SMART Robotics Solutions (RSS)” – someone who is passionate in the latest digitalization technologies with proven experience in product engineering. In this position, you will manage and execute digitalization related R&D tasks and delivery projects primarily for Recovery and Power SMART Robot solutions as well as support other SMART products when is available. You will conduct and govern corresponding RSS’s business according to ANDRITZ’s business process rules.
In this job, you will work in close co-operation with Recovery and Power SMART business team, Recovery and Power Capital & Services team and ANDRITZ Group Automation functions. You will ensure the RSS are technically and commercially ready for customers from idea to product, and you will execute delivery of the RSS projects from PO to life-cycle services. Furthermore, you need to technically support the sales of Recovery SMART digitalization products, and follow trends of digitalization, find new possibilities and solutions for Recovery and Power SMART area digitalized products.
You will report to the Product Manager, Recovery SMART Solutions in KRP&PKR divisions, being part of the Recovery and Power SMART business’s global product development and delivery team to expand upon our business to solve the industrial challenges of tomorrow. Additionally, this role will require active cooperation and influencing in matrix throughout the ANDRITZ’s regional organizations to ensure efficient use of resources and alignment in our projects.
Think you’ve got what it takes and are you eager for new challenge?
The location can be any ANDRITZ Oy office in Finland
- Digitalization related R&D projects portfolio management together with Recovery SMART team.
- Executing of digitalization R&D projects.
- Executing of digitalization related delivery projects.
- Support of digitalization product portfolio management.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Technical (Bachelor or MSc) education and relevant work experience.
- Experience in automation, digitalization and IIoT.
- Experience in project management.
- Basic knowledge of pulp mill and recovery boiler process.
- Goal oriented
- Decision making capable
- Project management
- Understanding of automation, digitalization and IIoT related operations and installations
- Ability to understand, utilize and develop automation, digitalization and IIoT related tools
- Motivated employee with good overall attitude
- Customer oriented mind set
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work multicultural and all kind of environment
- A doer – ability to plan, act and execute
- Interested in technology and digitalization
- Team player
For more information please contact Li Liao, Director, Digitalization, +358 40 860 6807.
Apply position by 5th December 2021.
Työnantajana ANDRITZ Oy tarjoaa sinulle vaihtelevia haasteita, mahdollisuuden vaikuttaa omaan työhösi ja kehittyä oman alasi huippuosaajaksi alansa johtavassa globaalisti toimivassa teknologiayrityksessä. ANDRITZilla pääset työskentelemään toisiaan tukevien kollegoiden kanssa, hyvässä yhteishengessä. Ota suunta kohti oman menestystarinasi rakentamista ja liity joukkoomme!