Product Engineer, Metso Outotec, Espoo
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 4.10.2021
We are looking for a Product Engineer for Metso Outotecs Flotation, Thickening and Automation Service Product Group. In this role, you will be developing the service approach to respond to customer needs in equipment operation and maintenance. If you have a background in engineering, and you want to develop your skills as a professional, read more and apply today! We will proceed in the process as soon as we find the right candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Product Engineer, you will be responsible for managing and developing product data for the Automation portfolio. Your responsibilities will include for example analyzing and managing product data to support services business activities and needs, developing spare part recommendation tools, sharing product knowledge by training and information sharing, as well as working with internal and external resources in documentation creation and verifying documentation. Prior knowledge of reliability or maintenance management is seen as an advantage in this role. As you are going to work in tight cooperation with other teams, and this role has versatile work tasks, we are looing for someone with great teamwork skills and a can-do attitude.
You are offered
* The support of you team
* Versatile work tasks in an international environment
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Analyzing and managing product data in various Product Data Management and ERP systems
* Developing spare part recommendation tools to help our technical sales and support respond to customers needs
* Sharing product knowledge with global technical support, sales, and service organization
* Working with internal and external resources in documentation creation and verify documentation
* Giving technical support for spare part operations and other service activities
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background in Engineering
* Technical knowledge in areas of mechanical or electrical engineering
* Good Microsoft Office skills
* Fluent written and spoken skills in English (Finnish is seen as an advantage)
Prior experience from working with PDM and ERP systems is seen as an advantage
As a person you are:
* Flexible and able to take on different tasks
* A problem-solver
* An excellent team player
* Able to work independently and proactively
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 6 months
* Location: Espoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.