Are you a technical engineer with good interaction skills? Are you a real problem solver and working resolutely towards new kinds of solutions? We are looking for a development engineer for our client company Framery Oy to join their team in product development. If you are interested in product development and feel at home in a fast-paced work environment, apply already today, as we are moving forward with potential applicants quickly!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will be working as a part of an experienced product development team on pioneering products. Framery's soundproof workspaces are used in offices around the world, and in this position, youll have an opportunity to jump into the development of these workspaces and help reduce noise in workplaces. In your role, you will be able to leverage your problem-solving skills in your daily work and find new solutions together with the rest of the team.
What we offer
* A versatile job description where your tasks require self-sufficiency and pressure tolerance
* A professional and supportive team around you
* A flexible, fast-paced, and interesting work environment in a company that holds the position of market leader in its own field of business
As a consultant of Academic Work, we offer you a great chance to develop as a professional, expand your existing network and get more contacts you can exploit in the future. Read more (in Finnish) here.
* Product development and 3D modeling using Solidworks
* Ideation and testing of new solutions
* Prototyping design and implementation
* Communicating and taking the project forward with stakeholders
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Applicable academic degree (e.g., mechanical engineering)
* Previous work experience in product development, understanding of tolerance calculation, mass production and different manufacturing methods (deep draft, aluminum casting, aluminum extrusion, plastic castings, sheet metal machining)
* Good problem-solving skills and an ability to show initiative
* Solution-focused approach to work and good communication skills
* Fluent English language skills, Finnish language is considered as a plus
* Start: As soon as possible
* Duration: Full-time, permanent
* Location: Tampere, Sarankulma & possibility to work partially remote
* Contact information: Academic Work is responsible for this recruitment process on behalf of its client company Framery Oy and all inquiries related to the position should be sent to Academic Work.
We will review applicants coming through and if we have already progressed to the interview stage, the notice may be removed from our site before the recruitment process is completed.
Framery is a pioneer in its field, manufacturing and developing soundproof telephone booths and workspaces. The products solve noise and privacy issues in dozens of offices of the world's leading companies, including Microsoft, Puma and Tesla. In fact, 40% of Forbes top 100 companies use Framery. Read more about Framery here.