PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT CHEMIST
Nordic Biotech Group Oy
NordShield revolutionizes the way antimicrobials work by offering an outperforming wood-based alternative for heavy metals and other hazardous antimicrobial substances.
As part of the ongoing growth we are now looking for an experienced Product Development Chemist to join our expanding team of experts.
You will become a central part of our dynamic R&D team and have the opportunity to further develop our existing as well as next generation of product solutions. You work in our R&D lab in close cooperation with our sales department and global customers. The market of NordShield® is global, implying that some flexibility in term of working hours and travelling is required.
Desired profile of the candidate:
- Excellent knowledge of chemistry
- Knowledge of biochemistry and/or microbiology is an advantage
- Masters-level or higher in chemistry / chemical engineering / biochemistry is preferred
Experience & skills:
- Plus 5 years’ experience of formulation and product development
- Practical experience of industrial production, preferably from different industries, for example textile, plastics, hygiene products, medical devices or pharmaceuticals
- Experience of working with eco-friendly / natural based materials is an advantage
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills, ability to push projects forward gently but determinedly
- Good co-operation and communication skills. You will be happy and fluent working in English. Other languages (German, French, Spanish, Swedish) are an advantage
Competences and personality:
- Customer-oriented and sales supporting mindset
- Self-starter and responsible
- Hands-on and solution-oriented attitude
- Systematic way of working and documenting
We live in a world where super bacteria and viruses are an ever-increasing risk to human well-being. Do you want to be on the frontline in this fight and be part of developing groundbreaking antimicrobial protection globally? Then we welcome your application!
In this recruitment we are working in collaboration with Mercuri Urval. Please send your CV and cover letter in English through www.mercuriurval.com ref.no. FI-16261 as soon as possible and no later than August 8th. For additional information please contact Mercuri Urval consultant Peter Aspenholt via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1472990
- Tehtäväalue: Lääketeollisuus ja farmasia, Taloushallinto ja tilintarkastus, Tuotanto- ja pienteollisuus, Sosiaaliala ja terveydenhuolto, Hyvinvointi, Tutkimus ja kehitys, Hankinta
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 8.8.2021
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Häme, Päijät-Häme, Kymenlaakso, Pirkanmaa, Uusimaa, Ahvenanmaa, Espoo