Valio Ltd’s R&D is an expert organization responsible for innovations, new product development and product quality maintenance of the company’s product portfolio. The group of over 130 experts offers a unique environment to work within food industry and a track record of international break through innovations from the one hundred years of Valio R&D history. Valio R&D works closely together with our product groups, production and with the experts of different export markets globally.
Valio R&D is seeking product developer for Powders and Baby food group for a permanent position. Your priority is to develop Valio´s powder portfolio according to Category strategy together with matrix organization.
• MSc or PhD in a relevant science area (food science, process- and chemical engineering etc.)
• Experience in dairy/food technologies or product development as well as desire to apply the technologies in practice: Powder technology knowledge will be seen as a benefit
• Knowledge of milk chemistry, biochemistry, analytical methods, experimental design
• Eagerness to work together in a matrix organization: R&D, Product Group, Production, Procurement, International sales, Subsidiaries and B2B customers
• Innovative attitude, developing mindset and willingness to take personal responsibility
• Ability and willingness to travel
• Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English
Why you will love this job:
In Valio, we believe that personal responsibility, helping each other, experimenting and learning together are keys to successful working environment. We can provide you interesting challenges and excellent opportunity to learn and develop yourself in inspiring and international work environment.
For more information: Product development manager Emmi Martikainen will be happy to answer any additional questions and tell you more about this opening, please contact tel. +358 50 384 2586 / Wednesday 9.5. at 15-16 or Tuesday 15.5. at 15-16. More information about Valio www.valio.fi or www.valio.com
Applications: We are eagerly waiting for you to join us! Please send your application, including CV, resumes and salary request, by May 22th 2018 by the application link.
Hakusanat: työpaikat tuotekehitys, työpaikat tuotekehittäjä, elintarviketieteet, elintarviketeknologiat, työpaikat T&K