Product Developer for Poultry category
HKScan Categories & Concepts team is looking for
Product Developer for Poultry category, Finland, Rauma
Categories and Concepts is responsible for the development of HKScan's offering to customers and consumers in cooperation with Market Areas and Operations.
The Categories & Concepts organization leverages consumer insights and foresight, capabilities, resources and investments in innovation and concept development across all our Markets. Product development is part of Culinary Competence Centre team in Categories & Concepts organization. That’s why we are looking for a person with ambition and interest in culinary cooking and product development.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating new or updated products and contributing to the activities to bring them to market and commercialise new products
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders to convert ideas into new products and concepts
- Taking responsibility of new product development and product maintenance: technical, safety and nutrition
- Implementing product development policies and procedures and updating the team on legislative issues
- Developing and maintaining competitive product quality for the market and staying updated on advances, innovations and new R&D topics in product development
- Maintaining product information and ensuring information in the systems is correct, and submitting information to production
You will report to the Manager of Product Development, Poultry category. The job is located in HKScan’s Rauma office in Finland.
We expect from you
- True and active interest in cooking, taste and product development
- Independent way of working
- Excellent project management skills
- A relevant educational background e.g. University degree in food science or food engineering degree
- More than three years work experience in product development
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English
- Ambition, and an energetic and positive problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication and team player skills
- Decision-making ability
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Good knowledge of raw materials and food industry processes
- Good abilities to handle different computer systems
We offer you
A challenging and interesting position in a dynamic environment and a career in a large, growth-oriented and evolving international organization with strong trademarks and tasty food. You will have excellent opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills in product development processes and the chance to become a member of the Categories & Concepts team.
For more information
Leena Järvenpää, Product Development Manager, Poultry Category, tel. +358 500 516 775, on Thursday 8th of February between 9-11 am, or you could request for call back. We will start processing applications already during the application period.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Tarja Laine, HR Manager +358 40 867 4440 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application and CV with salary request by Monday 4 March 2018 by e-mail to email@example.com.
HKScan is the leading Nordic food company. We sell, market and produce high-quality, responsibly-produced pork, beef, poultry and lamb products, processed meats and meals under strong brand names. Our customers are the retail, food service, industrial and export sectors, and our home markets comprise Finland, Sweden, Denmark and the Baltics. In 2016, HKScan had net sales of nearly EUR 1.9 billion and some 7 300 employees.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1100876
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Sähköposti: Lähetä sähköpostia
- Sijainti: Rauma