Welcome to MaaS Global. We are the world’s first mobility as a service (MaaS) operator leading the change in how the world moves in the future.
At Whim we believe that owning a car doesn’t make much sense anymore. Our award-winning Whim app makes smart travelling easy by incorporating all transportation modes available – from public transport to taxi rides, car rental to city bikes and more into one service.
We have launched Whim already in Helsinki, Finland and in Birmingham, UK, and expanding to tens of cities around the world soon. We are now looking for spirited new colleagues to join us on this journey.
We are looking for a Product Coordinator to help our Product Development to roll-out our product to new markets.
Product Coordinator responsibilities include collecting feature and product development requests from different teams, customer feedback and test groups, communicating this with Product Team for further processing and following as well reporting the proceedings and schedule of these items to CPO. The role includes also drafting initial assessment of the requests with the help of Data and Tech team as well as external research and feedback from other teams. To be successful in this role, you should be very familiar with software development, preferably have technical background.
This role takes a very hands-on approach and therefore experience as Scrum Master or in product management will help as well as a thorough understanding of MaaS Global’s product.
• Participate in daily stand-ups with country teams and other discussions to collect feature and development requests
• Initial assessment of ideas and requests with the help of other teams and experts.
• Communicate the priorities and development pipeline decisions to country teams in daily stand-ups.
• Coordinate the work needed from different teams to get a release done on time.
• Follow progress of work and report it to necessary groups.
• This role does not include product roadmap responsibility, strategic or managerial responsibility.
• Work experience as a Product Owner, Technical Product Manager, Scrum Master or similar role in product management
• Ability to create useful, reliable and practical reports.
• Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban etc.
• Technical background with knowledge of software development.
• Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
• Good team-player who thinks about one’s team before oneself
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver also disappointing news.
• Good organizational skills.
• BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
• Excellent spoken and written English
Benefits include the choice of your own working tools, a monthly Whim urban subscription, working in an international environment in the heart of Helsinki, and free refreshments!
Does this make you tick?
If you say yes, please submit your application and CV on-line, no later than the 30th of September 2018. For more information about the position, please contact our recruitment partner Arja Martikainen 040-7621564 or arja.martikainen(at)barona.fi on Tue-Thu between 2 and 3 pm.
Edellytykset työnsaannille: feature collection, reaquest gathering, idea assesment, task coordination, development pipeline maintenance, follow ups, reporting
Eduksi luettavat asiat: technical background, SW development, BSc in computer science or engineering
Rekrytointia hoitaa Barona
Rekrytoimme vuosittain noin 10 000 ammattilaista asiakaspalvelu-, engineering-, IT-, logistiikka-, myynti ja markkinointi-, rakennus-, sosiaali- ja terveys, taloushallinto- ja teollisuusalojen tehtäviin niin määräaikaisiin kuin vakituisiinkin työsuhteisiin. Olemme 50 suurimman työllistäjän joukossa Suomessa. Tämä tarkoittaa sinulle monipuolisia työmahdollisuuksia, kun Suomen suurimmat yritykset luottavat rekrytoinnissaan Baronan asiantuntemukseen.