Would you be the PCM Engineer to join our clients development team? This position offers a great opportunity to build up your professional skill set working with innovative new technology and an experienced team within the elevator industry. If you desire a chance to work with varying and challenging tasks and have a background in mechanical engineering or material technology, be sure to read more
ABOUT THE ROLE
You are offered
* An opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a global company
* A great work environment in a team of professionals
* Interesting and varied tasks that will grow with you
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Change management process implementation and coordination in mechanics research and development unit
* Change validation and quality assurance
* Product data management
* Communication with stakeholders
Depending on your competence and interests, the tasks may also be extended to:
* Creating and editing technical drawings and designing prototype components with Creo
* Design, execution and documentation of internal product development tasks
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Apply for this position if you have:
* Suitable educational background (e.g. Mechanical Engineering or Material Technology)
* Understanding of production methods, processes and mechanical quality standards
* Some knowledge of construction materials
* Fluency in written and spoken English, Finnish is seen as an advantage
As a person you are:
* Systematic and organized
Previous experience in similar tasks, understanding of composite materials, and experience with SAP and Creo are seen as an advantage.
* Start: In July
* Work extent: Until 31.12.2019, continuation possible
* Location: Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our client is one of the leading companies in their industry. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services to their customers and engaging job opportunities and supporting environment to their employees.