We are looking for a Product Analyst help us analyze customer satisfaction, wins and losses, revenue, and telemetry data, and to set up A/B tests for new features as well as to define key performance metrics for the different teams at M-Files.
As a Product Analyst, you work with our highly motivated and energetic international Product Management team. You also work closely and actively with other internal stakeholders such as executive management, R&D, marketing, sales, services, and support and help them to better measure their operations.
You have a key role in ensuring future success of the product by enabling the product team to make more informed and data-driven decision. This role reports directly to the Vice President of Product Management.
This position can be located in Finland (Tampere or Espoo), in UK (Reading) or in US (Dallas, Texas).
- Working towards creating a data-driven culture at M-Files
- Empowering others to work efficiently with data
- Working with engineering to analyze product telemetry data
- Working with product management to set up customer satisfaction surveys and A/B tests
- Working with product management and top management to develop reporting dashboards based on revenue data
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make recommendations to product management and executive management
- Degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields
- Experience doing quantitative analysis for a technology company
- Good understanding of SaaS business metrics
- Fluency in SQL
- Good understanding of statistical analysis
- Self-starter attitude
- Very strong written and oral communication and presentation skills in English
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI is considered as an asset
Deadline for applications: 25.2.2018
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1101701
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Tampere, Espoo, Ulkomaat/Iso-Britannia, Ulkomaat/Yhdysvallat