Majoituspalvelu Forenom Oy
We are now looking for a Procurement Specialist with an ability and willingness to grow into a bigger role as the organization grows. The Procurement Specialist will work in close cooperation with and report directly to the Head of Procurement.
Forenom’s Group Procurement Team’s main function is to ensure that Forenom’s area businesses have a supplier network that meets Forenom’s quality standards and cost-efficiency throughout the Nordics. The second key mission is to drive the procurement system setup.
The main responsibilities of this role are
• supporting Forenom’s area organisations throughout the Nordics in their core business in furnished apartments’ direct and indirect procurements such as furniture and other housing equipment and services
• implementing efficient procurement practices within the organisation throughout the Nordics
• keeping Forenom’s area organizations updated and trained on procurement-related topics
• taking care of the existing supplier network and proactively search for new suppliers
• actively follow and manage the existing vendors’ spending and payment term development
• working closely with relevant stakeholders in new accommodation project ramp-ups
• developing a centralized procurement system and become the product owner for the system once it is up and running.
The person we are looking for must have passion to negotiate and build a working supplier network. In this role and in our organisation, you will need to have confidence in yourself, good communication skills and proactive approach. Other desired competencies include customer-oriented way of thinking, business-minded and target-oriented approach and flexibility in your ways of working. The main working languages are English and Finnish, other Scandinavian languages are beneficial.
Forenom is an agile and dynamic company with an attitude of constant development. Therefore, you will have the opportunity to actively develop your ways of working and developing the business by cooperation with relevant stakeholders. We would expect some previous experience from procurement activities, but more importantly you will need the right attitude and co-operation skills. Your willingness to learn and develop as well as the ability to operate in a matrix organization are essential in this role.
If this could be the right opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to apply. For more details you can contact Barona’s Recruitment Consultant Maarit Watkins at +358 440 622 748 or firstname.lastname@example.org