Procurement Reporting & Analytics development managerMetsä Group
This recruitment is carried out anonymously.
We are looking for a
Procurement Reporting & Analytics development manager
to join Metsä Group Sourcing and Logistics team in Espoo.
What do you get to do?
You will work with procurement professionals in raw materials, packaging, other materials and services as well as logistics sourcing categories. We expect you to take full use of our procurement tools and help us to improve our procurement processes even further.
Your main responsibilities include:
- You will act as Reporting and Analytics concept owner for Procurement reporting, participate in the Procurement process core team and lead the Procurement Reporting and Analytics development group
- Participation in the ongoing group-wide ERP project in Reporting and Analytics stream and ensuring the timely implementation of good quality reporting solutions for Procurement
- Development of procurement process related reporting and analytics in co-operation with process managers, requirement gathering and prioritization, procurement analytics roadmap ownership
- Key user of Procurement reporting (in SAP BW4HANA, PowerBI, SAP Analytics Cloud)
- Development of new and existing reporting and visualization with MS PowerBI, SAP BW4HANA and SAP Analytics Cloud, or other reporting, analysis and visualization tools
- Support sourcing categories, regional and investment sourcing, purchasing service centers and Sourcing & Logistics management team in preparing needed analyses
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for an analytical person who is interested in developing procurement reporting and analytics and getting things done. In order to succeed, you have:
- Relevant academic education
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of procurement processes
- Strong experience from developing reporting and analytics
- Strong data analysis skills, including MS PowerBI & SAP Analytics Cloud knowledge
What do we offer?
We offer you an interesting position in a responsible and sustainable company with a long history in the Finnish forest industry. Metsä Group’s values are responsible profitability, reliability, cooperation and renewal. If you can relate to these values and you have a development and people-oriented mindset, this might be the job for you.
Anonymous recruitment - how it works
This recruitment is carried out anonymously. Therefore, the following information will be hidden from the recruiters until the interview stage: name, date of birth, contact details, gender, mother tongue, dates of study and work experience and name of the educational institution. Attachments (CVs) are also hidden. HR recruiters have access to the applicants' contact details at the stage when they start inviting applicants for interviews.
Our recruiting system will guide you through the application process. You will be asked for personal data, but all the above mentioned information is hidden from the recruiters until the interview stage. The application form includes questions to help you to present your skills and experience anonymously.
You can attach a CV to your application, but it is hidden at the initial stage of the recruitment process. If you are invited for an interview, recruiters may have access to your CV to support the interview.
Read more about our anonymous recruitment at https://www.metsagroup.com/careers/work-with-us/anonymous-recruitment/
Want to hear more?
Ismo Somero, VP, Group Business Process, Procurement (tel. +358 50 381 9334) is happy to tell you more about this open position. The best time to reach him is on 19.8. at 15-16 or on 22.8. at 10-11 or by email email@example.com.
What happens next?
In your application, please describe your relevant work experience and why you would be the right choice.
Submit your application using the link "Apply". Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV and salary request. The search is open until 4.9.2022. Good luck!