We are now strengthening our Outsourcing and Partner Management function and looking for a
As Procurement Officer, you are responsible for helping Euroclear Finland obtain value for money from contracts by supporting local line management in their sourcing, negotiation and on-going maintenance of contracts and supplier relationships to ensure services delivered are of high quality and low risk. You work closely with colleagues from IT, Legal, Compliance and Risk departments and take a central role in the local organization, to ensure contracts and supplier relationships are of the highest quality and meet all control expectations.
Additionally you help to ensure that the all outsourcing is managed according to the Euroclear Outsourcing Framework and that all new outsourcing follows Euroclear guidelines for outsourcing and contracting.
In the role of Procurement Officer your tasks and responsibilities will be as follows:
• Providing input to, and supporting delivery of the Partner Management Strategy
• Preparing, negotiating and processing consultant agreements and other new contracts of low or medium complexity
• Supporting the on boarding and off boarding of consultants in line with the local guidelines
• Handling contract renewals, amendments and change requests,
• Administrating contracts according to Euroclear Finland policies and in cooperation with legal function
• Liaising with the Supply Chain department at Euroclear group level
• Undertaking supplier evaluation and Request for Proposals
• Supporting Outsourcing and Partner Manager in committees and regulatory forums, including preparation of reports and dashboards
• Organizing and facilitating yearly risk assessments of outsourcing and Critical Service providers. Supporting the business owners in managing supplier contractual performance
• Preparing consolidated reports and dashboards on performance of outsourcing service providers and costs
• Being responsible for development, management, and monitoring of one or more contracts and service level agreements
• Supporting line management as gatekeeper of outsourcing policies and procedures.
To succeed in this role we expect you to be/have
• Able to work in a structured and process-oriented manner
• Attentive to detail
• Good understanding of sourcing and vendor management processes and contracts (e.g. contracting, purchasing, invoicing, performance monitoring)
• Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Fluent in English, both written and verbally
• Higher educational degree from a related field (IT, Business, Legal)
• 2+ years of experience from a related or similar position
• Working knowledge of corporate IT is considered an asset (e.g application development and maintenance lifecycle, IT infrastructure services, ITIL framework)
• A knowledge of financial services industry is considered an asset
What you’ll get in return?
We offer you a challenging job in a global company with great opportunity to implement your current experience but also to develop both your personal and professional skills within our international procurement function. As a global company we also offer a great possibility to excel your experience in a talented and reputable organization.
Euroclear Finland office is located at Kamppi in Helsinki city center with excellent public transportation and other services. The standard security clearance according to the Security Clearance act 726/2014 will be conducted for the selected person.
How to apply
If you got interested please apply for this position by sending your application with CV and salary request via www.euroclear.com/careers no later than the 22nd of April, 2018. For further information please contact Ukko Sylvänne via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358 (0) 50 434 9512, best available on the 13th of April from 13:00EET to 14:00EET and on the 18th of April from 10:00EET to 11:00EET.
Euroclear Finland is a part of Euroclear Group, the world's largest provider of domestic and cross-border settlement and related services for bond, equity, funds and derivative transactions. As the central securities depository of Finland we play a central role in the Nordic capital market, holding the registers for shares and debt securities and settling all transactions and disposals for those securities. We also provide comprehensive custody and issuer services together with a wide range of general meeting services.