Roche delivers cutting-edge medicines and diagnostics solutions to hundreds of patients across Finland every year. We are driven by a passion to ensure patients achieve their personal health goals. Our collaborative, dynamic and highly experienced teams are currently forging new partnerships with a range of stakeholders as we seek to take healthcare in Finland to the next level. Together we are exploring how to harness emerging healthcare trends and technologies so that everyone in Finland receives the very best care.
We are now looking for talented expert to join our Finance team of the three Roche divisions (Pharma, Diagnostic and Diabetes care)
Procurement Manager – Finland
Location: Roche Pharma Oy, Espoo
As Country Procurement Manager, you are part of the Finance team of the three Roche divisions (Pharma, Diagnostic and Diabetes care) in Finland. You lead strategic procurement planning and manage procurement operations to assure Roche Finland and teams obtain goods and services of the best quality and price possible and in accordance with local statutory, local, regional and global policies, procedures and business standards.
The Country Procurement Manager acts as business partners across Roche Finland, influencing the business to ensure optimal and innovative use of company resources that enable more effectively and efficiently achieve its strategies, goals and objectives. Procurement works closely with Roche Regional and Global Procurement (GP) teams to ensure local procurement policies, procedures, practices and standards are aligned, fully compliant and effective.
The Country Procurement Manager is responsible for translating local divisional business requirements into country and cross-divisional Procurement strategy and tactics.
As the Finland Procurement Manager, reporting to the Finance Manager, you are accountable for:
- The procurement’s operational effectiveness within the country, ensuring a focus on quality of service, cost efficiency and alignment to regional Procurement strategies and activities
- Ensures that local procurement is conducted effectively, and in compliance with relevant guidelines and policies.
- Drives local productivity generation through saving delivery
- Ensures that local requirement are provided to GP regional teams to effectively influence and input to global strategies
- Aligning with GP regarding global initiatives and driving local adoption and deployment across all divisions
The role uses strong leadership, communication, and management skills to interact and influence the local Leadership teams.
The role drives alignment and engagement within the local Affiliates, delivery of category value that enables increased Business engagement, and an elevation of the status of Procurement across all Roche divisions in the country.
1. Core Accountabilities
- Develop and oversee the implementation of best-in-class, innovative procurement strategies and plans that optimize return on investment
- Establish a robust governance structure enabling efficient decision making Business stakeholders with clear roles and responsibilities.
- Lead the execution of critical country projects such as the implementation of a OneRoche Procurement Organization
- Accountable for maintaining strong links between the local and the regional /global activities and teams
- University degree, with Business or Life Sciences degree preferable.
- Business level fluency in English
- Strategic and operational procurement experience with knowledge of operational and transactional procurement activities.
- Excellent communication and project management skills with an ability to set priorities, direct teams, and deliver complex strategic initiatives.
- Ability to network and influence across all levels of hierarchy
- Entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management.
- Proficiency in business systems (SAP etc.).
Please submit your application by September 20th 2020. If you have any questions, please contact Stefan Lindinger, mobile +358 50 576 0043, either on Friday September 11th 9-10 or on Wednesday September 16th 14-15 or via email: email@example.com
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Procurement, Procurement > Procurement Contracting