We are looking for
to join our Finance team in Roche Pharma Espoo for a period of twelve months.
Procurement Manager is responsible to manage the procurement process and supply base efficiently and effectively across a variety of commercial areas in close cooperation with the business ensuring the delivery of quality, compliant, competitive and timely external goods and services in line with global and local policy and best practice. You will drive process improvements and take care of some day-to-day routines in the areas of your responsibility. Strong business driven mindset and system environment skills are a must. Experience in finance related tasks is advantageous.
Your responsibility will also include task as:
- Contract lifecycle management
- Lead and/or support the selection of optimal suppliers including full execution of requests for proposal and tenders
- Vendor management of critical suppliers and preferred suppliers that meet business needs
- Deliver cost savings through global and/or local agreements
- Responsible to ensure that authorship and execution of contracts are compliant, minimize risk and are commercially competitive
- Align procurement activities to global procurement policy
- Execute operational buying activities as needed
- Responsible for training of affiliate staff in the local procurement process
To be successful in this role we are looking for a candidate with following qualifications:
- Experience in a procurement function
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong financial and legal understanding
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong team player
- Self driven way of working
- Strong process improvement skills
- Good technical skills combined with customer and output oriented mindset
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Fluent spoken and written skills in Finnish and English
- Higher education in the field of Business Administration / Economics is advantageous
The position is challenging and offers you opportunities to learn and develop further your professional skills at your work. We provide you with an international pharmaceutical company's wide range of programs, services and training. We offer you a good market based compensation package.
Matteo Pietra will be available for inquiries 17.5.2018 8.30-10 and 18.5.2018 12-14, gsm +358504096168.
Kindly send your application and CV together with your salary request by 27.5.2018 by this link.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1136847
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo