Are you a person with strong analytical skills and make-it-happen attitude? We are now looking for a Procurement Analyst to our client company Metso Outotec. In this role, you don't have to have years' of experience - what matters the most is your driven and motivated attitude! Read more below and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you are responsible for managing and developing procurement analytics of foundry raw materials including foundry utilities related procurement analytics activities. Essential part of responsibility is to provide analytical visibility to raw material indexes, trends and related market forecasts. You will take this information for management attention of BL/PL/Supply management, as well as utilize the information in all procurement related actions. This will incorporate liaising with foundry manager to guide them to ensure the supply and availability of foundry materials are at optimal prices and meet quality requirements in order to maximize cost competitiveness and meet market demand. If you are interested in to work also more closely with procurement tasks, there is a chance to expand the role later on.
We offer you:
* A great opportunity to develop and grow professionally
* A position in a global organization where you are challenged with interesting and diverse tasks
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Follow-up of external cost evolution triggers and market trends for proper communication within the company
* Support procurement of foundry material in a cost and performance effective manner.
* Foundry related annual planning with foundry procurement teams
* Through close collaboration with supply- and foundry management, prepare an all-encompassing procurement strategy for foundry materials
* Implement Metso Outotec Sustainability targets into respective supply base
* Providing steady and systematic monthly reporting to management
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant academical background
* Fluent English skills
* Solid skills in MS Office
* Ability to travel around 25% of working time globally
* Drivers license for local travel
It is seen as an advantage if you have knowledge/experience in SAP ERP.
As a person you have:
* Strong analytical skills
* Effective and a can-do attitude
* High motivation and ability to work under stress and meet the deadlines
* Start: As soon as possible
* Duration: Permanent contract with Academic Work, you will work as a consultant at Metso Outoec at least for 12 months
* Location: For example Espoo, Tampere, work can be done remotely
We are constantly reviewing applicants and if we have already progressed to the interview stage, the announcement may be removed from our site before the recruitment process is completed.
Read more about: Metso Outotec