Finnair is a network airline specialised in flying passengers and cargo between Asia and Europe. The geographical location of Helsinki gives us a competitive advantage: the shortest connections between Asia and Europe go over Helsinki. We want to offer our customers a unique Nordic experience. This shows in the fresh interior of our flagship Airbus A350 XWB, Business Class menus emphasising our Nordic roots, the design of Finnair lounges, our user-friendly digital services and the punctuality and reliability of our operations. We are the only airline in Northern Europe holding a 4-star Skytrax rating, and we are a member of oneworld, the alliance of the world's leading airlines committed to providing the highest level of service and convenience to frequent international travelers.
We are now looking for a proactive and punctual
to be responsible for Finnair customer experience, turnaround and baggage processes at Helsinki HUB in cooperation with all parties involved. You will also be responsible for supervising Finnair traffic plan on the day of operation in cost-effective manner, as well as reporting and continuously improving processes.
• To lead and proactively monitor HUB processes by ensuring that agreed service levels and performance standards are achieved
• Make decisions on daily HUB operations proactively and cost-efficiently
• Co-operate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• Make sure that customer promise is fulfilled in cooperation with all relevant parties
• Responsible for analyzing and providing daily performance, deviations and reporting them with development proposals
• Take actively part in process improvement together with HUB Steering Center team
Expectations from a successful candidate:
• Extensive experience in airline business or relevant ground handling background
• Strong knowledge of airline's operational core processes and their relations
• High-school graduate or college degree
• Punctual internal and external communication skills which reflect Finnair values
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Ability to work under high pressure in tight timelines
• Ability to manage complex HUB environment
• Excellent Finnish and English skills, both spoken and written
• Ability to work in shifts
As a Process Supervisor you will report to Head of HEL HUB, Ville Loimaranta.
Please submit your application on our website www.finnair.com by 14th of August 2018 with your CV and salary request. For additional information regarding the position, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finnair is a network airline specialising in passenger and cargo traffic between Asia and Europe. Helsinki’s geographical location gives Finnair a competitive advantage, since the fastest connections between many European destinations and Asian megacities fly over Finland. Finnair’s vision is to offer its passengers a unique Nordic experience, and its mission is to offer the smoothest, fastest connections in the northern hemisphere via Helsinki and the best network to the world from its home markets. Finnair is the only Nordic carrier with a 4-star Skytrax ranking and a member of the oneworld alliance. In 2016, Finnair’s revenues amounted to EUR 2,317 million and it had a personnel of 4,940 at the year-end. Finnair Plc’s shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki.