We are the Finnair team of top professionals from around the world. Established in 1923, we are one of the world’s longest-operating airlines. In our history, we have learned that success requires clear vision and commitment. This is a dynamic environment where we serve a challenging global market. Finnair is the place where ambitious, competent and motivated people can really make a difference.
Do you want a seat with a view
of an attractive industry?
Please take a window seat with a view of our global prospects for growth. We are an international carrier serving a global market. The airline industry is preparing for take-off, especially as we serve rapidly growing markets around the world. Our membership of the oneworld alliance enables us to spread our wings still wider.
Are you ready to take off
for new challenges?
Fasten your seatbelt and prepare for a fast-changing working environment. You will face new challenges every day, and you will have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills. We serve more than 30 markets with more than 700 flight products. If you have what it takes, the sky’s the limit.
Do you want to fly
with world-class professionals?
We were born on the top of the world and take pride in our operational excellence. It takes a wide range of special competencies to fly our aircraft and serve our customers, whether you are working in the head office or in operations. Now there are nearly 6000 of us, from 45 countries around the globe. Our team of world-class professionals would like to welcome you on board.
Have you set your course
for products and services on top of the world?
Welcome on board the airline that first took off in 1923. We offer fast routes via Helsinki and peace of mind on one of the world’s safest and most punctual airlines. We are continually developing our products and ways of working to take our business to new heights. Our commitment always to offer sky-high services has also been recognized with international awards.
We are now looking for a proactive and punctual
to be responsible for Finnair customer experience, turnaround and baggage processes at Helsinki HUB in cooperation with all parties involved. You will also be responsible for supervising Finnair traffic plan on the day of operation in cost-effective manner, as well as reporting and continuously improving processes.
• To lead and proactively monitor HUB processes by ensuring that agreed service levels and performance standards are achieved
• Make decisions on daily HUB operations proactively and cost-efficiently
• Co-operate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• Make sure that customer promise is fulfilled in cooperation with all relevant parties
• Responsible for analyzing and providing daily performance, deviations and reporting them with development proposals
• Take actively part in process improvement together with HUB Steering Center team
Expectations from a successful candidate:
• At least 5 years of experience in airline business or relevant ground handling background
• Strong knowledge of airline's operational core processes and their relations
• High-school graduate or college degree
• Punctual internal and external communication skills which reflect Finnair values
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Ability to work under high pressure in tight timelines
• Ability to manage complex HUB environment
• Excellent Finnish and English skills, both spoken and written
• Ability to work in shifts
As a Process Supervisor you will report to Head of HEL HUB, Ville Loimaranta.
Please submit your application on our website www.finnair.com by 25th of February 2018 with your CV and salary request. For additional information regarding the position, please contact us via email@example.com.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1103599
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 25.2.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Vantaa