• To lead and proactively monitor HUB processes by ensuring that agreed service levels and performance standards are achieved
• Make decisions on daily HUB operations proactively and cost-efficiently
• Co-operate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• Make sure that customer promise is fulfilled in cooperation with all relevant parties
• Responsible for analyzing and providing daily performance, deviations and reporting them with development proposals
• Take actively part in process improvement together with HUB Steering Center team
Expectations from a successful candidate:
• At least 5 years of experience in airline business or relevant ground handling background
• Strong knowledge of airline's operational core processes and their relations
• High-school graduate or college degree
• Punctual internal and external communication skills which reflect Finnair values
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Ability to work under high pressure in tight timelines
• Ability to manage complex HUB environment
• Excellent Finnish and English skills, both spoken and written
• Ability to work in shifts
As a Process Supervisor you will report to Head of HEL HUB, Ville Loimaranta.
Please submit your application on our website www.finnair.com by 25th of February 2018 with your CV and salary request. For additional information regarding the position, please contact us via email@example.com.
Finnair is a network airline specialising in passenger and cargo traffic between Asia and Europe. Helsinki’s geographical location gives Finnair a competitive advantage, since the fastest connections between many European destinations and Asian megacities fly over Finland. Finnair’s vision is to offer its passengers a unique Nordic experience, and its mission is to offer the smoothest, fastest connections in the northern hemisphere via Helsinki and the best network to the world from its home markets. Finnair is the only Nordic carrier with a 4-star Skytrax ranking and a member of the oneworld alliance. In 2016, Finnair’s revenues amounted to EUR 2,317 million and it had a personnel of 4,940 at the year-end. Finnair Plc’s shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki.