PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
PROCESS SPECIALISTS (e.g. Chemist)
Turku, Finland / Operations
The Turku Site, with 600 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn, maternal fetal health, and prenatal screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
We are now looking for three Process Specialists to join our team of professionals.
- Manufacturing process support and development
- Problem solving and risk evaluation
- Responsible of process productivity and maintaining validation status of the manufacturing lines
- Troubleshoot instrument issues/breakdowns
- Participate in R&D projects as a Subject Matter Expert
- BSc/MS in chemistry, biochemistry, or similar
- Ability to apply theory to practice
- Ability to dissect problems and projects into manageable tasks
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with different priorities
- Experience in manufacturing and medical device GMP
- Good communication skills, fluent Finnish and English skills
What we offer:
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- International, collaborative and diverse environment
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
For further information, please contact Manufacturing Manager Maarit Jokinen tel. +358 443273600 on Tuesday Dec 29th at 9 to 10 or Monday Jan 4th at 9 to 11.
If you are interested in the position and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please fill in the application by Jan 15th, 2021. Please note we will start interviews as soon as we find suitable candidates. Join us today!