PROCESS SPECIALIST RPA AND ANALYTICS, INDIRECT PURCHASING
Indirect Purchasing (IP) is organised part of Supply Management in Wärtsilä. Procurement Center function develops Wärtsilä Indirect Purchasing tools and way of working globally regarding source-to-pay processes. Process Specialist Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Analytics, Indirect Purchasing, is a global role and he/she is part of Procurement Center team in Wärtsilä Indirect Purchasing organisation.
Process Specialist RPA and Analytics is responsible of building and developing robotic process automation and predictive analytics concept of indirect purchasing. He/she is accountable in designing and maintaining the automation of the source to pay processes. He/she is also accountable of analytics in Indirect Purchasing and developing improvement proposals for the organisation based on the data.
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools such as MSBI or other similar tools
- Knowledge of process automation tools, such as UIPath or other machine learning AI/RPA tools
- Knowledge of procurement tools, such as Coupa, Ariba or similar
- Experienced with operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Strong skills in Excel
- Knowledge of SAP
- Proactive and structured way-of-working and good communication as well as team-working skills
- Fluent in English
MSc Economics/Engineering/Technology or similar suitable education
- Experience in robotic process automation (knowledge of Visual Basic, C# or Python is an advantage)
- Experience in managing database queries, predictive analytics and statistical methods
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in visualization and presentation of data as well as in facilitating discussions and developing plans based on the data
- Experience in operational excellence and continuous improvement
LOCATION: Helsinki, Finland
DURATION: The job is permanent
APPLICATIONS only at www.wartsila.com/careers, latest on Friday, the 18th of May 2018.