Inosence Polyol Oy
We are looking for experienced Operators for our client: Inosence Polyol Oy in Salo, Finland.
Inosence Polyol Oy is an international company producing polyester polyol from PET by a unique process in the plant in Salo (Finland). Inosence Polyol Oy is supplying to the insulation industry and is deeply contributing to the solution for the plastic soup problem and global warming.
To realize the growth potential Inosence Polyol Oy sees a need to expand with current international teams of professionals with a talented experienced process operator.
Inosence Polyol Oy is searching for process operator who can in the close future become a senior operator or a plant manager
• Running and controlling the full process (80% control desk and 20% field)
• Executing front line maintenance/trouble shooting
• Sampling and analyzing the products and raw materials
• Reporting batch results
• Degree in chemistry
• At least 3 years relevant working experience
• Communicative English
• Team player (Self-initiative and bright approach)
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Microsoft office – proficient user
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Long-term permanent job with competitive working conditions and benefits.
• Working schedule: 40 h/week, with flexible working time
• Work in international team with working culture orientated towards employee needs
• You are full member of a small team this means you will have many responsibilities and task
• Possible to grow to senior operator or a plant manager
• Accommodation: if needed
• Start date: ASAP
Recruitment is carried out in co-operation with Barona, but the employment relationship is concluded directly with Inosence Polyol Oy.
If you are interested in the job, please submit an application through our system as soon as possible. We process applications already during the application period.
Do you have any questions? Dominika Kowalczyk p. +358503050153 will be happy to answer questions on weekdays from 9:00 to 15:00