Radiometer Turku Oy
Looking for new challenges? You just might be the person we are looking for to strengthen our Process team – come join us!
You will be responsible of Immunoassay manufacturing process. You must be able to conduct problem-solving, validations and CAPAs as well as effectively and logically document your work both in Finnish and in English according to our QMS.
In this role you have interfaces with Production, Quality, Process Development, NPI and Technical Services in relation to production processes of AQT90 Flex test kits.
Your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- To ensure quality and productivity of processes assigned (Annual reviews, QA data analysis, etc.)
- To ensure the compliance of the own responsibility areas (WIs, standards, EHS, etc.)
- To ensure that we have the production capacity needed
- Risk assessment of the own responsibility areas (OOS, NC, validations, etc.)
- Change management of own responsibility areas
Requirements for this position:
The right candidate is self-motivated and -directed and has a systematic approach. In addition, we expect the following:
- M.Sc. or equal in organic chemistry or biochemistry
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English.
- Experience of immunoassays
- Effective problem solving skills
Following experience is advantage in the positions
- Experience of process technology and production processes
- Experience of leading projects
- Solid knowledge of QC instruments and QC test methods
- Experience working in regulated working environment (QSR 820, ISO13485, GMP)
The position is temporary until 31.12.2020.
For further information please contact Process and Materials Manager Anniina Vesalainen in April 2nd, 2019 between 9.00-10.00 or in April 4th, 2019 between 14.00-15.00 by phone at 040 8254502.
Please submit your application, resume and salary request by April 12th , 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Recruitment will be completed as soon as suitable candidate is found.