Process Integration Manager
We are now looking for a professional with a digital & clinical data driven mindset with strong process management skills to work in a challenging global role based in Finland in Espoo as
PROCESS INTEGRATION MANAGER
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership in organization / systems / process knowledge and coordination support for operational use of the Clinical Data Environment(s).
- Take ownership of and act as Center of Excellence for the business processes for the management and utilization of the Clinical Data Environment related to clinical data repository.
- Accountable for addressing areas where standards are not effectively implemented, while embedding these concepts in relevant Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs)
- Provide support to the Data Science & Analytics (DS&A) organization with respect to understanding the integrated business processes and end-to-end data flow process.
- Responsible for managing the external consultancy resources that support the initial implementation of the Spectrum Clinical Data Environment.
- Leads Accenture Life Science Cloud (ALSC) integration into the strategic initiatives around data as an asset.
- Represents Bayer in Accenture Life Sciences Cloud (ALSC) Coalition meetings on development of The Oracle Data Management Workbench application and wider industry initiatives around data standards usage in clinical studies.
- Drives Bayer’s viewpoint in prioritization meetings on the future development of Data Management Workbench (DMW)
WHO YOU ARE
- Master's / Bachelor’s degree in Natural Sciences, Life Sciences, Informatics or related subject, e.g. Statistics/Mathematics
- Several years of relevant healthcare experience including many years of Clinical Development experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a CRO
- 3 - 5 years as lead in major projects Program/process/change management experience or as line manager
- Technical background and knowledge of SQL, Oracle warehouse principles, data acquisition applications, data model principles and SAS
- Technical Knowledge and Understanding about Clinical Data Warehouse requirements as it relates to systems and data information provision (LSH, Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Data Management Workbench)
- Experience leading cross function initiatives, including priority setting and timeline development
- Strong understanding of business requirements of functions/customers
- Ability to embrace change and focus on continuous improvement
- Effective written and verbal communication in English
We offer a competitive compensation and challenging role in an international environment with a chance to develop your skills and experience further. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application by Tuesday November 10, 2020 via www.bayer.fi under "Meille töihin > Avoimet Työpaikat".
If you feel this unique role is just what you are looking for, we are keen to hear from you! For further information, please contact Luiz Giorgiani, Head of Clinical Data Management RED II, Data Sciences & Analytics, Tuesday November 03 at 14.00–15.00 (EET), phone +358 400 807868.
Functional area: Clinical Development & Operations
Seniority level: Professional