Process Improvement Lead
We are looking for a Process Improvement Lead to join our Digital and Process Services function’s Process Consultancy Services team. Process Consultancy Services is supporting Fortum businesses with process improvement methodologies to optimize business processes and scale automation. In your role as Process Improvement Lead, you will design, lead and implement process improvement projects and build a continuous improvement framework ready for implementation and scaling.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Aligns and translates the business needs (according to Fortum Strategy) into required process change proposals.
• Uses data analysis to develop insights, hypothesis and levers for improvement.
• Works on digital transformation programmers utilizing process and technology to optimize processes.
• Performs and/or facilitates value stream mapping, value chain analysis and root cause analysis.
• Identifies opportunities for Process mining and RPA.
• Contributes towards Automation scouting and pipeline.
• Leads Capability scaling including process training.
• Coaches the different stakeholders and provides guidance to the business throughout the entire process improvement life cycle.
• Develops and launches communities of practices with process owners and Business owners.
• You will be working together with the business experts while executing the improvement initiatives.
We offer you
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle. This is an opportunity to join the change and actively contribute to the Fortum digital strategy. We offer you a versatile and independent role in a growing and strategical digital transformation within Fortum. You will be part of an engaged and dynamic team with strong business knowledge and positive mindset. In Fortum, we believe the best in our people and want to foster a company culture that helps our people thrive.
We are looking for a good combination of experiences, skills and desire from:
• Excellent skills for analytical problem solving to identify the underlying root causes and solutions
• Experience in building hypothesis and levers identification for improvements
• Mindset of continuous improvement and thinking processes and technologies out of the box with E2E mindset
• Expert in designing and creating customer journeys and mapping processes, value chain analysis
• Data analysis skills to base the decision making on data and facts rather than feeling or experience
• Strong presentation and visualization skills to create clarity in complicated situations
• Good workshop facilitation skills with coaching attitude that helps the process SMEs that are unfamiliar with the concepts to bring the best ideas and insights
• Strong knowledge of the lean methodologies and able to facilitate the lean development (VSM and A3), use of Process mining tools such as Celonis, QPR
• Expert in continuous improvement framework including lean and six sigma methodologies
• Project management and stakeholder management
• Communicate fluently in English
• University level degree in Engineering with Strong domain knowledge of Utility industry and Consultancy background is highly preferred.
Please send your application via our online recruitment system by November 11th at the latest. Please apply as soon as possible, as we start contacting suitable candidates right away and the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. More information can be given by Preethi Nair, Head Of Process Consulting Services, contact number +358 40 534 5970. Time Window to Contact: 16:30 to 17:30 PM EET.
To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and health examination including drug testing.