We are looking for Process Engineer to join our team in Vantaa.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing process systems, selecting and dimensioning equipment, drafting P&ID’s and writing process functional descriptions to support our product and project management.
Additionally, you will participate in concept development for different customer segments by drafting process flow diagrams, up-keeping total concept matrix, creating scope of supply lists, and writing technical specifications.
What are we expecting from you:
- 2-5 years of experience in design or operations in either process or marine industry
- appropriate education, M.Sc or B.Sc in Process Engineering
- experience in various areas of process design such as designing and specifying process equipment,
- drafting process flow diagrams and P&I diagrams and writing process descriptions
- knowledge of process equipment, such as pumps, blowers, conveyors as well as instruments and valves
- experience with the software used in the assignment (MS Visio, AutoCAD, MS Excel)
- fluent command of both spoken and written English (fluent Finnish is a plus) as well as a good technical vocabulary
- good communication in multinational teams and efficient information sharing ability
- to be proactive, well organized and outgoing team player with can-do attitude.
We are offering an interesting job with great co-workers at our office in Vantaa.
Please send your application letter in English as well as CV and desired salary to e-mail address email@example.com at the latest 20.05.2021.