Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 9.7.2019
ToimenkuvaOn behalf of our client, an international software company, we are looking for a Process Engineer to be located in Espoo. As a Process Engineer you will run pre-determined process engineering experiments, collect data, analyze and write technical reports. Your task will also be to perform standard component characterization.
Odotamme sinultaThe person we are looking for should have the ability to design and execute process engineering experiments, analyze results and compile technical reports. You need to have a can-do attitude and, be enthusiastic to solve problems and willing to constantly improve your skills. Previous manufacturing experience is considered as a benefit.
Koulutus ja työkokemus- 3-5 years of experience from relevant field
- good verbal and written skills in English
- background in nano/micro fabrication, clean room work and/or material science
- experience of silicon manufacturing
- degree in material analysis, nano/micro fabrication
- positive and open minded
- analytical and systematic