DuPont Industrial Biosciences, a DowDuPont Specialty Products Division business, works with customers across a wide range of industries to make products and industrial processes more efficient and sustainable. Through a unique combination of biotechnology, chemistry and material science capabilities, we advance market-driven, bio-based solutions to meet the needs of a growing population, while protecting our environment for future generations. For updates about how DuPont Industrial Biosciences is helping customers deliver cost-effective products with superior performance and sustainability, follow @DuPontBiobased on Twitter, find us on LinkedIn or visit our website at http://biosciences.dupont.com.
DuPont Industrial Biosciences - Hanko plant is looking for a:
who believes that working together is the way to solve challenges, and accomplish common goals. We offer you challenges where you need to utilize your technical knowledge and experience, and great opportunities to learn more.
- You prefer working together with people around you. You care, and you want to make processes safer and more efficient.
- You like to work in a changing environment with speed and agility.
- You are entrepreneurial, systematic, analytical, and results driven. You live your core values matching the core values of DuPont.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be responsible for:
- Process performance and optimization, troubleshooting, problem solving and technical support for your process area in enzyme manufacturing process
- Continuous improvement of process performance and site technology in collaboration with with local maintenance, production, laboratory and global teams
- Supporting introduction of new products and processes to the plant together with global teams and R&D
- Analysis of process data, compiling results and progress in clear reports for the global project team
- As a process engineer you will participate in global knowledge teams that collaborate globally to drive technology development across sites
- Process safety and sustainability in your process area is an integral part of your job
- Investment project support including creating technical requirement specifications for capital projects.
- Participating in process and equipment design, creating automation functional descriptions, and start-up and commissioning activities.
Your qualification profile:
- M.Sc or B.Sc in Biochemical, Chemical or Process engineering
- Previous working experience preferable from industry
- Strong skills in process technology
- Analytical mindset and knowledge of statistical tools are an advantage
- Fluent oral and written skills in Finnish and English is required in this position
- Good IT skills. Knowledge of SAP and AutoCAD is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Equality is one of our guiding principles. Respect for people is intrinsic to our culture and an unshakable part of our Code of Conduct. We are recognised for this by our peers, our customers, our employees and independent organisations. We therefore actively encourage applications from all diversity groups.
We are offering a great position in an exciting international company with opportunities to grow and develop. Is this what you want?
Please submit your application and CV through http://careers.dupont.com by 19.4.2019.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.