Process Engineer Specialist, LCMS
Thermo Fisher Scientific Oy
PE Specialist, LCMS
We are now seeking a Process Engineer Specialist, LCMS to join our Operations organization for CDS business IVD analyzer manufacturing engineering team in Vantaa, Finland.
You will be working in an exciting global company to introduce a new instrument and to develop our Vantaa Operations as a center of excellence for IVD instruments.
We are looking for an experienced LCMS specialist with strong hands-on problem-solving, communications and leadership skills with background in manufacturing engineering, analytical chemistry or relevant field. We are expecting active, work oriented team player who works independently but also comfortably navigates between R&D engineering, QARA, sourcing and manufacturing organizations. Our international working environment, fast paced working rhythm and sometimes rapidly changing operational environment require flexibility and continuous learning.
- Support and maintain IVD instrument production LC assembling and testing processes
- Maintain/update LC testers and test SW (instructions, tools and MES)
- Execute process validations and documentations
- Update the manufacturing process risk assessment related to changes made to processes and testers.
- Responsible for engineering change proposals (ECR) and implement engineering change orders (ECO) related to LC working instructions and BOM changes (Agile and MES).
- Participate manufacturing testing capability scaling up
- Non-conformance handling process
- Failure root-cause analysis, corrective action planning, and implementation
Experience / Qualification:
- Graduated (University or advanced technical college) in Analytical Chemistry/Engineering or equivalent University degree in science
- Two to four years of work experience in LCMS area (incl SWs and methods) (Analytical chemistry education, Biotechnology, chemistry or Process engineering education)
- Experience in implementing, maintaining assembling and testing processes and tools
- Experience in documenting and reporting
- Good Microsoft Office SW capabilities
- Good communication skills in spoken and written Finnish and English
Additionally we value:
- Knowledge of FDA/In Vitro regulated diagnostic products manufacturing and related authority requirements
- Experience in use of PLM and/or ERP system
We look forward to receiving your application, including a cover letter and CV and a salary request in English. Please apply via http://jobs.thermofisher.com/. Reference: 61509BR
Please apply by18th of February, 2018.
Should you have any questions, please contact Process Engineering Manager Nina Björkman-Rintala at +358 50 3815506 on 2nd of February between 9-10 and Monday the 5th of February between 12-13.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1099734
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Vantaa