Process Engineer, Operations
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Process Engineer – ‘Quality and Process development’ at ABB Oy, Drive Products in Helsinki. You will be responsible for operations quality development in NPD (New Product Development) and the serial manufacturing phase. Another part of this role is to focus on production process development and continuous improvement.
- Monitoring yield and quality of operations processes
- Investigate customer issues and complaints relating to quality the preventive and corrective actions quality circle in the operations environment together with key stakeholders (R&D, Product Engineering, Quality) on your own responsibility area
- Executing statistical process control analysis (Lean six sigma) for quality development purposes
- Managing critical to quality documents (PFMEA, Control Plan, DFA)
- Execute Design for Assembly (DFA) analysis
- Recognizing critical-to-quality topics for customers and business, and driving development actions derived from the analysis
- Ensuring a world class internal and external customer service.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Engineering or another suitable field
- Relevant work experience from a similar position in a production environment
- Proven track record in quality development in production environment
- Experience of Lean, statistical process control and Theory of Constraints principles
- Good organizing and cross-functional communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English
- Ideally, you have Lean Six Sigma green belt
- Experience in the SAP Production Planning module and MS Office is beneficial
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
We offer a challenging position in an international working environment, induction to the job based on your previous experience and the opportunity for personal development in the form of training.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65127561 by December 8, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Timo Rissanen, tel. +358 50 3323494, email@example.com after Tuesday 26th, November.