Process Engineer - Microsoft HoloLens
On behalf of our client, Microsoft Oy, we are looking for a process engineer to join their Advanced Optics Team. Working on Microsoft HoloLens you will be part of an organization which consists of professionals from the fields of optics, micro- and nanofabrication process technologies and mechanical engineering. In this role you will be a part of a manufacturing team seeking to attain daily production targets as well as working with long term studies and process development. Your background in manufacturing and hands-on experience on micro- and nanofabrication methods as well as your desire for continuous improvement, learning and working in high-tech field will enable you to adopt our innovative manufacturing methods and help you to have an impact as we are engineering the future.
- Perform data analysis, interpret process and test data to support existing manufacturing processes
- Identify, recommend, and initiate improvements based on the control data
- Reporting and communication with internal team members
- Support failure analysis and operational activities
- Data analysis tools
- 2+ years’ experience and familiarity in micro- and nanofabrication fabrication processes
- Fluent English and strong communication skills
- Self-motivated to take personal ownership and deliver results while working in a highly challenging environment
- Master’s Degree or higher in Physic, Chemistry, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Material Science or equivalent
We are offering an interesting job and a fixed-term contract until 30.6.2021 with an extension up to 18 months. You will have the possibility to work with the world's most advanced mixed reality device and masterpiece of high-tech! Besides your local team you get access to a vast international network that offers you support and opportunities to learn and develop yourself. To apply for this position register on our website (www.eezy.fi) or send your resume and application attached with your salary request in English to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.