Process Engineer, Metso Outotec, Espoo
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 6.10.2021
We are looking for a Process Engineer for our client Metso Outotec. In this role, you will be working with digital solutions in the hydrometallurgical area, evaluating plant measurements and analyzing different parameters to provide improvement plans for processes. This is a great opportunity to work in an independent role and put your excellent collaboration skills into use at the same time. If you are an efficient and self-imposed person with some previous experience in process simulations, plants, and an interest in programming, you might be the person we are looking for! Read further below and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a process engineer, you will work towards providing plant improvement plans and process simulations for customers. Your daily tasks include evaluating the plant measurements and processes and defining what works and what does not. You will use different sources of information, such as literature and process data to support your evaluation and analyze the data for creating optimization plans and flagging issues.
You are offered
* An opportunity to develop and use the latest digital tools in hydrometallurgy
* An opportunity to have a positive impact on our planet and to support a sustainable future
* A challenging and interesting position in a global company
* A large network of Metso Outotec professionals to support your work
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Evaluate plant measurements, simulate processes, develop optimized control concepts
* Analyze data from plants and provide customers optimization plans and/or flag possible issues
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A relevant educational background (e.g. chemical, mechanical or process engineering)
* Some previous experience in an industrial environment, ideally from plants
* Good skills in programming (e.g. in Matlab, Python, C++)
* Interest in process simulation and understanding of processes
It is also considered as an advantage if you have previous experience from HSC Chemistry / AspenPlus - simulation tools
As a person you have:
* Excellent collaboration skills
* Self-imposed and mature attitude, youre not afraid to take responsibility and ask questions
* Efficient way of working, you digest information quickly and apply it into practice
* Start: Beginning of November
* Work extent: 12 months, possibility to extend
* Location: Espoo + remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Metso Outotec that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.