Process Development Engineer
Murata Electronics Oy
Are you looking for a meaningful job with an opportunity to be a part of the advancement of society? Are you motivated to develop manufacturing technologies and grow professionally?
We are looking for a Process Development Engineer to develop new processes for current and next generation MEMS sensors in Anodic Bonding in our Vantaa site. You will be working with a team of experts and be responsible of your own area technology development. You will work closely with technical teams, product development and production.
In this role you:
- Define roadmaps, plan and conduct experiments
- Develop and optimize processes for new product introduction
- Lead investment projects and secure production ramp-up with newly installed equipment
- Improve the technology area process quality, yield and productivity
- Identify cost savings opportunities and drive projects to reduce overall process costs
- Recognize and define the need for process development and improvement projects
- Develop inspection methods to secure the product quality
With us you have the possibility to develop and challenge yourself as a professional and learn from highly skilled colleagues. We are willing to modify the role description and take your strengths and expectations into consideration. We will introduce you to our systems, processes and quality requirements. This is a permanent position and you can start in the position flexible.
These qualities and skills will support your success in the position:
- B. Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D. or D.Sc. in Material science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mechanical Engineering or other technical discipline
- Few years of hands-on experience in high tech manufacturing equipment optimization, new process development and productivity improvement
- Experience in Anodic bonding
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to work systematically in a fast moving production environment
- Strong data summary and management skills
- High self-motivation and motivation to think innovatively
- Both strong personal task and project management
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
This is an excellent opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology contributing to the advancement of society. We believe that the tiniest things can have the greatest impact. With our innovative sensor technology, cars remain in their lanes, people’s hearts keep beating and bridges do not collapse. The combination of our Finnish and Japanese capabilities will enable safe and autonomous driving – in all places.
For more information, please contact Antti-Pekka Eskelinen on 19th November, 20th November and 22nd November from 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m., tel. +358 50 325 6539 and other times, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Antti-Pekka is pleased to tell you more about Murata and the position.
Hopefully you are interested in the position and we will get an opportunity to know you better. Please send your CV and short application with salary expectations via the link below until 26th November 2019. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.