Process Development Engineer
Neste Engineering Solutions Oy
Ready to lead the world class technology development? Join us in Technology function and be part of our growth with the purpose of creating a healthier planet for our children!
At Neste Engineering Solutions, we are now looking for
Process Development Engineer
to join our dynamic team of experienced technology concept development and project management professionals.
Technology function enables the successful concept development of new sustainable chemical and fuel technologies. We have a multidisciplinary skillset ideal for idea creation and case evaluation due to our deep expertize, experience and sector specific know-how. Conceptual engineering requires co-operation with R&D and engineering. We have thorough understanding of different process technologies and proven track record in technology development.
In your role you will
- Contribute to technology development and engineering projects ranging from technology evaluation and due diligences, to conceptual and feasibility studies to process design packages and basic engineering
- Solve problems, improve products, processes and intellectual property by creating innovative technical solutions
- Execute technology development and engineering activities.
You will work closely with other colleagues in the Technology function as well as with other disciplines in our company. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
Why join Neste Engineering Solutions?
We believe we have much to offer to the right candidate, including:
- A stimulating position with diverse challenges
- A professionally supportive company culture and encouraging colleagues
- Technologically advanced work with our portfolio of cutting edge projects
- Opportunities for career advancement
Keys to success among the pioneers:
- MSc in Chemical Engineering
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience (Engineering, Consultancy, Research, Production)
- Knowledge of Thermochemical conversion processes, Catalytic processes or Bioprocesses
- Fluent written and spoken command of English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
We also value
- Problem-solving skills
- Hands-on attitude and willingness to learn new
Experience of pilot/demo plant activities, process simulation and engineering deliverables, (including heat and mass balances, flow and P&I diagrams, equipment definitions), are considered as assets.
Our Porvoo office is located in Kilpilahti, only some 30 minutes away from Helsinki city center by car. We also arrange free bus transportation for our employees from Helsinki, Porvoo and the surrounding areas.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. Security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent.
Please submit your CV and cover letter through our careers portal by the 3rd of November, 2019.
If you would like more information about this position, please call Raisa Vermasvuori, Head of Technology, Neste Engineering Solutions, tel. +358 50 458 9760. Available for calls Tueday 29th October at 9:00 - 11:00 and Thursday 31st October at 12:00 - 14:00.
Neste Engineering Solutions offers high quality technology and engineering services, including technology development, engineering, procurement, construction and project management services for the Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals and Bio-industries. Our NAPCON products enhance process industry production optimization, quality and logistics, as well as operator training with simulators and games. We work in close cooperation with our strategic customers and have world-class know-how in technology development and industrial investment projects. In addition to our head office in Porvoo, Finland, we operate in Neste locations such as Naantali, Singapore and Rotterdam, and in selected customer project sites.