Process Development Engineer
Murata Electronics Oy
Are you looking for a meaningful job with an opportunity to be a part of the advancement of society? Looking for place to develop manufacturing technologies and grow professionally? Take a look what we have to offer!
We are looking for a motivated engineer for the Lithography Process Development team in our MEMS manufacturing area in Vantaa.
You will be working with a team of experts and be responsible for technology development in your own area. You work in close cooperation with the product development, process specialists, equipment maintenance and production. Your tasks contain mainly development of process steps for current and next generation MEMS sensors, long term development projects and equipment investments.
In this role you:
- Develop and optimize processes for new product introduction
- Develop and qualify new photolithography techniques or measurements. Conduct the associated experimental plans.
- Lead investment projects and secure production ramp-up with newly installed equipment
- Improve quality, yield and productivity in the technology area
- Identify cost savings opportunities and drive projects to reduce overall process costs
- Recognize and define the need for process development and improvement projects
With us, you will be working within global business landscape and Murata environment developing high-quality MEMS sensors which contribute to the advancement of society by making cars safer and improving quality of life. We can offer you meaningful job with direct impact to our customers and the society and excellent career development opportunities inside our company. In our cross-cultural and international work environment you'll be able to develop your knowhow even further and grow professionally. You will enjoy working with us, if you share our passion for innovations, new technologies and continuous improvement! If these areas are interest of yours, take a look at what qualities we appreciate.
These characteristics will support your success in the position:
- M.Sc., Ph.D. or D.Sc. (e.g. material technology, physics, chemistry or related fields)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
Ideally, you have work experience in semiconductor industry or research and you are able to work systematically in our fast moving production environment. Ability to rapidly absorb and utilize new information and summarize and manage given data is also important in this role. You have high self-motivation, strong work ethic and ability to think innovatively and you can effectively manage your personal tasks as well.
For more information please contact Johanna Forsman, tel. +358 50 5281661 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Johanna by phone on Thursday 3rd October and Thursday 10th October 8:30-9:00 a.m. and 3:00-4:00 p.m. Johanna is pleased to tell you more about Murata and the position.
Hopefully you are interested in the position and we will get an opportunity to know you better. Please send your CV and short application with salary expectations via the link below until 13th October 2019. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.