We are looking for an experienced Business Process Developer to our customer.
Start date: 15.8.2021 preferred
End date: one year, extension is possible
Location: Helsinki metropolitan area, occasionally travel to Europe needed
Business Process Developer will:
* work closely with management team members to help building Management System for company and report to Quality & Service Director
* work as project lead for key process development projects to map, model, design and develop processes to optimize efficient process flow
* improve process capability, and employee engagement in process development
* coordinate and support the new/optimized process flows implementation in practice with process owners and subject matter experts. Oversees the process of rolling out the improvements by liaising with the other managers, team members, and the entire staff to be implemented.
* develop unique standards for relevant documentation
* drafts and prepares the needed documentation detailing the existing processes; changes recommended, changes implemented, future forecasts, and the anticipated results
* create process flows diagrams, instructions, policies, and procedures for users
* analyzes the implemented changes, results, and whether they're yielding the desired outcomes and making adjustment and develop nonconformity reporting and follow-up metric for key processes
* participate in selecting the proper system for Management System processes
Background for suitable candidate:
* MSc, BSc in engineering or similar
* At least 5 year of experience in industrial business environment
* Senior level expertise in developing and creating documents that include process outlines, training manuals, and implementation flowcharts
* Good general understanding of organizational main processes and how they function
* Excellent design and analysis skills, communication, and research capabilities
* Possess the ability to work independently and in a team and come up with creative remedies to improve processes
* Detail-oriented problem-solver with the ability to think critically
* Ability to coordinate and train teams
Hands on implementation of ISO standard Quality system in industrial environment is a plus.
Please apply by registering your CV in English with the salary request in Experis website www.experis.fi as soon as possible. For more information, feel free to contact Senior Delivery Manager Tiina Heiska email@example.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.