Process Design Engineer (25365)
Neste Engineering Solutions
We are now looking for
Process Design Engineer
who is able to challenge conventional thinking and work together to create innovative solutions for our clients. We offer you interesting and challenging process design tasks in an international and dynamic environment. Global resources, deep know-how and technical skills along with tight collaboration with our clients is how we deliver results.We give you the opportunity to use your specialist skills and expertise on the job - to show excellence in engineering.
- MSc or BSc in Chemical Engineering
- Knowledge of modern modelling and process design tools
(e.g Aspen+, Smart Plant PID, AutoCAD P&ID)
- Hands-on attitude, thorough at work, team player
- Preferably 1-3 years working experience of process design in the fields of renewable fuels, refining, LNG, petrochemicals or chemicals
- Fluent oral and written skills in Finnish and in English
- Experience of HSE studies (Hazop, QRA, Fire & Safety etc.) is appreciated
- International working experience and willingness to travel is an advantage
You will be located in our office in Porvoo or Turku or at project site in Pori. Please indicate your preference in your application.
For further information, please contact, Markus Huhtala, Head of Process Design, tel. +358 50 458 6609.
The persons selected for the positions must pass a health examination including a drug test. Security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent.
Please submit your application via our careers portal by 27 April 2018. Please note interviews will start as soon as suitable candidates are identified.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1124623
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Porvoo, Turku, Pori