Process Data Modeler
Are you ready to hop into a new Finance operating model supporting Neste’s Faster, Bolder and Together strategy?
We are looking for a Process Data Modeler to join our recently established Finance Development team in Espoo.
Your part in Neste journey
It is a great time to join us!
The Neste finance organisation is undergoing a transformation. Our target is to build a future oriented finance function that will embrace development and take advantage of technological advancements. We will build a robust and scalable way of working that will truly allow Neste Finance to live on the pulse of the business.
In your role, you will
- Use appropriate designing and implementing technical solutions from data source to building scalable and robust finance data models for process mining
- Handle data fluidly (transfer and edit) and be responsible for the models
- Have developer mindset
- Develop, test, implement, and maintain models, which include identification of attributes, exploratory data analysis, data transformation, and temporal layout
- Collaborate with business to review data models and business logic for initiating data discovery to processes
- Visualize and report data findings creatively in a variety of visual formats that appropriately provides insights to the organization
You will work closely with Neste finance teams, Group Process Analytics & Intelligent Processes team and IT to identify process development needs via data related models. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
The Finance Data & Analytics team is one of four sub-teams under the Neste Finance Development organization
- Finance Transformation - Driving end-to-end process development and managing finance development portfolio and specific development projects
- Finance Data & Analytics - Driving data and analytics development
- Finance Automation - Driving RPA roll-out in the area of finance
- ERP projects - Supporting in on-going ERP projects by coordinating finance stakeholders
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in e.g. finance, business or engineering
- Good skill set of following: data modeling (dimensional), OLAP databases and SQL skills
- Understanding of FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis) related processes
- Basic knowledge of programming language - preferably in Python
- Basic knowledge of Power BI
- We will appreciate if you are familiar with SAP S4/HANA and SAP Celonis
We also value
- A strong hunger to work with complex initiatives and drive these forward with a high level of independence
- Courage to challenge and scrutinize the development initiatives to ensure clear value add of all efforts
- The ability to grasp complex problems from multiple viewpoints, looking at things from different stakeholders’ perspective
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values we care, we have courage and we cooperate resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Janne Nikkola, Finance Analytics & Insights Lead (+358 40 338 0328) on March 2nd during 15:00-16:00, on March 4th during 09:00-10:00 or on March 5th during 14:00-15:00.
Please submit your application by March 6th, 2020.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.