Process Automation Developer
CGI Suomi Oy
We are now looking for Process Automation Developers to work in our strategic client assignments in the financial sector.
You will play a key role in our service delivery as a trusted member in our high performing robotics and business automation teams. In your role you will work hands-on in challenging process automation development with highly skilled colleagues in DevOps organized processes and roles.
The position is located in Helsinki. Also Tampere, Turku and Lahti are possible locations.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Based on your experience and areas of interest your role will include automation development from Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to Business Automation Workflow (BAW), test automation and other intelligent automation areas.
• RPA development, BluePrism preferred, +1 years, good proficiency
• Fluent English, spoken and written
Good to have:
• Finnish, spoken and written
• Business Automation Workflow / Business Process Management
• Robot Framework
• Full-stack development skills
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team – professionals like you. This is what we offer:
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Great, because we would love to hear from you! For additional questions, you can contact: Tuomo Kervinen, +358 40 5064959, email@example.com.
Apply for the position as soon as possible. We will be reviewing applications and proceed with the most suitable candidate as we go. Please apply via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I’m interested" button at the bottom of the page by 31.1.2021 at the latest.
Before an employment relationship can be established, the chosen applicant is required to take a drug test and his/her credit report will be checked. A standard security clearance will also be conducted for the chosen applicant.