Process Analytics Team Leader
DuPont is a US based company with 50,000 employees worldwide bringing world-class science and engineering to the global marketplace in the form of innovative products, materials, and services. We help finding solutions to such global challenges as providing enough healthy food for people everywhere, decreasing dependence on fossil fuels, and protecting life and the environment.
DuPont Nutrition & Health is an industry leader offering a wide range of sustainable, bio-based ingredients, combined with expert science and in-depth knowledge of food and nutrition that delivers unmatched value to the food, beverage, dietary supplement and pharma industries around the world.
We are now looking for:
PROCESS ANALYTICS TEAM LEADER
to join our Specialty Carbohydrates Manufacturing Technology team based in Kantvik, Southern Finland.
Our team is delivering capacity release and continuous improvement projects in close collaboration with our globally located manufacturing facilities and process development and technology support for new exciting products in our portfolio. We can offer you a position in a dynamic, diverse and global Nutrition & Health Technology & Innovation organization that has world-class capabilities and opportunities to grow and develop.
As a Process Analytics Team Leader, your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading a laboratory team of experienced Lab Technicians.
- Managing administrative tasks related to people and laboratory.
- Developing people and competencies in laboratory.
- Leading continuous improvement in safety culture and day-to-day operations.
- Evaluating and implementing new and/or improved analytical systems, methods and laboratory processes as required.
- Participating actively in process analytics development projects in close collaboration with our plants and other R&D centers globally.
- Developing into subject matter expert in process analytics related to various Specialty Carbohydrates and networking and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders regarding analytical issues.
You are qualified for the position, if you have:
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in analytical chemistry or similar field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in analytical laboratory (commercial, manufacturing or R&D laboratory).
- Practical experience in liquid chromatography methods for various carbohydrates is an asset.
- Minimum 2-5 years of work experience as a team leader.
- Excellent attitude towards Safety, Health and Environment (SHE).
- Team player mentality and high respect for people.
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mindset and continuous learning attitude.
- Ability to deliver results under time and resource pressures.
- Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in Finnish and English is mandatory for this position (both oral and written).
- Good IT skills (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, LIMS, SAP).
- Willingness to travel to some extent.
The position is permanent, starting as soon as possible.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1106382
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Kirkkonummi