We are now looking for a professional with experience in statistical programming or statistics in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry to work in our Statistical Programming & Analysis group based in Espoo, Finland as
PRINCIPAL STATISTICAL ANALYST
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create or contribute to SAP, study/integrated TLF and ADS specs.
- Lead, prepare, and coordinate activities of assigned statistical programming team members for programming, validation, and verification of study/integrated ADS and TLF, ad-hoc requests, DMCs, Interim Analysis, publications, exposure-response analysis, results-posting according to specifications and standard processes.
- Prepare statistical programming deliverables for submissions and health authority question responses for all regions, HEOR, Marketing and other functions within the organization.
- Independently seek out and develop a broad knowledge of new programming and submission technologies.
- Provide mentoring/coaching to other analysts in the development of statistical programs.
- Lead Study/IA Statistical Analyst Team, if assigned.
- Responsible for strong partnering with Study/Project/Compound Statistician, Compound Experts and all other DS&A team members ensuring consistency within Compound, and study standards and definitions.
- Responsible for providing expertise on global teams that evaluate processes and make suggestions for process and system needs and improvements.
- Ensure compliance with E2E process within a compound and clinical study.
- Focus IA&LCM: Collaborate with CDI&I analyst for setup and maintenance of integrated database in conjunction with Statistical Analytics IA/LCM ADS and TLF expert.
WHO YOU ARE
- MS or BS in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Natural Sciences, Informatics, or related field or equivalent (of theoretical/technical depth). [Equivalent degrees such as state certifications/graduations might also be accepted: relevant work experience might be acceptable instead of a degree, where relevant experience is defined as a minimum of 10 years of relevant Statistical Analyst experience].
- Five years of experience in statistical programming or statistics in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
We offer an interesting role in a global life science company with a chance to develop your skills further. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application at your earliest convenience and no later than Monday August 2, 2021. Candidates will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Luiz Giorgiani, Head of Clinical Data Management RED II, Data Sciences & Analytics, by phone +358 400 807 868 on July 26, between 13.00-14.00 pm (EET) or on August 4, between 14.00-15.00 pm.
Functional area: Clinical Operations
Seniority level: Professional
Location: Espoo, Finland