Principal Product Manager - Wardrobe
Zalando Finland Oy
As a Principal Product Manager, you will drive the evolution of Zalando's competence in Sustainable fashion. You will be at the forefront of how we define, own & build the experience that fulfils Zalando’s customer promise on Sustainability. Ultimately, you will enable customers to live their social and environmental values through democratising their fashion experience and enriching their consumer choices - in turn, positioning the Zalando platform as their first destination for sustainable fashion.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Develop customer content experience and problem roadmap across customer journey.
- Backup your decision and ideas through data-driven insights, a high degree of customer empathy and a thorough understanding of market specific trends and customer behavior
- Define KPIs for your area, understand how they impact our business performance long-term and monitor success over time
- Improve our vision, strategy and product iteratively; generate related working backwards-style documents, definition of business requirements, as well as functional specifications.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An experienced, data driven and collaborative Product Management leader with a strong growth mindset.
- Strong analytical understanding
- Solid experience developing consumer facing products across multiple platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work across multiple teams, align goals and deliverables and drive overall success independent of organisational boundaries
- Having owned the long and medium term vision and development roadmap for products. You have driven products which have a 1+ year horizon for the realization of the vision.
- You know how to measure the success of your product and continuously iterate to improve it for the benefit of our customers.
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.