Principal Clinical Affairs Manager
PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for a
PRINCIPAL CLINICAL AFFAIRS MANAGER
The Turku Site, with 600 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn and maternal fetal health screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
- Coordination of clinical studies conducted on in vitro diagnostic devices; may also be studies through Contract Research Organizations
- Planning, executing and reporting of studies according to applicable regulatory requirements and company procedures; including study protocol preparations, start-up activities at study sites, ethical approvals, study monitoring, and reporting of results
- Acts as a member of a project team to contribute towards efficient management of clinical studies
- Monitoring of global clinical evidence requirements and development of internal clinical study management procedures
- Additional responsibilities may include tasks within Regulatory Affairs
- MSc degree or equivalent in bioscience
- Experience in clinical studies, preferably related to In Vitro Diagnostic
- Knowledge of IVDR (Regulation 2017/746) preferred; basic knowledge required
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Independent, self-directed person to be able to multi-task in fast pace environment and in global team environment
- The work will involve some travelling, mostly in Europe
- Excellent skills in Finnish and English
What we offer:
- Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
Please apply as soon as possible, by latest January 31st, 2021. For further information, please contact Kirsi-Marja Meri, +358 2 2678 231, preferably on Thursday, January 7th, or Friday, January 8th, between 14 - 15. Join us today!