Pricing Specialist (Summer Trainee)
We are currently looking for a summer trainee to join our Pricing Systems team.
Your responsibilities for the summer job
In your role, you will
- operate price formulas in SAP and Allegro systems
- ensure successful price data flow within our ERP system landscape
- validate invoice prices
- execute other supportive and corrective daily tasks in purchase-to-pay and order-to-cash cycles.
You will work closely with our experts in the Pricing Systems team as well as other relevant stakeholders especially in the commercial organisation to ensure the validity of price information in our systems. In this role you will have a great opportunity to see how value forms in to different kind of price formulas and how complex end-to-end chains are managed in top-level business processes.
The keys to success in the summer job
Hunger for learning and sharing new ideas will be the cornerstone of your summer success. We also value people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills.
In addition we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in this position is
- being a positive and energetic personality with good social skills
- having studies in business or technical studies and/or with experience in a corresponding position.
- enjoying working with numbers and statistics. Good analytical skills required.
- being comfortable with different IT systems and tools.
We also value
- knowledge and experience of SAP and/or current Neste ERP system landscape
- experience with oil industry contracts and/or pricing
- flexibility with regards to tasks and working hours when needed
- fluent spoken and written English
- time management skills, being a resourceful self-starter with the ability to multitask.
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. We are committed to offer you a comprehensive induction in the beginning of the summer and you will have a nominated mentor through the summer. We also arrange many events for our summer trainees to enhance collaboration, networking and comprehensive understanding of our business.
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
Summer job takes place in 1.5.2019-31.8.2019. Start and end dates be negotiated.
Read more about summer with Neste from our web pages or from our social media channels.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The summer job recruitment process may include a video or phone interview at the pre-selection stage and – if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure – an on-site interview.
Please submit your application letter and CV at the latest 16.2.2020.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a possible drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.