We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Pricing Process Specialist at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki. You will be a member of a cross-functional team developing and maintaining sales tools and systems, starting from opportunity management to quotation management and pricing and then all the way to order management.
• Managing development in pricing process and related systems as a process owner
• Leading pricing transformation across the organization in close cooperation with our global sales network
• Developing internal communication to support change management
• A challenging role with an excellent viewpoint of a growing business area
• The possibility to influence how the pricing management is developed in the future
• The chance to work with a dynamic team of likeminded development-oriented people
• The opportunity to further develop your career in a global company
• B./M. Eng. or B./M.Sc. in industrial engineering and management or equivalent
• At least a few years’ work experience
• Understanding of sales and pricing processes, ideally from working experience
• Project and change management leadership skills and good interpersonal skills with people at different levels of the organization
• Collaborative team player
• Comfortable using written and spoken English and Finnish as working languages
Ideally, you have
• Experience in pricing management and pricing analysis
• Experience in international business would be a benefit
• Advanced skills with Excel and other MS Office tools
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI66436801 by September 30, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Ere Jääskeläinen, tel. +358 50 332 2231.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com