We are looking for a Pricing Manager to join our McCloskey Team. McCloskey International is a part of Metso Outotec, a world-leading industrial company offering equipment and services in the mining, aggregates, recycling, and process industries. Our main manufacturing locations are in Canada, Northern Ireland, USA and India.
The candidate will play a key role in ensuring that all processes, tools, and metrics around pricing are implemented across all McCloskey brands and market areas. This will include actively facilitating the discussion and decision making around pricing with different parts of the organization as well as making sure that central pricing tools and metrics are up to date. The role is critical in guarding our profitability and will give the candidate an opportunity to have a significant impact towards our targets being met.
Job duties and responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead the creation of pricing excellence culture across the McCloskey organization
- Establish pricing infrastructure including pricing methodologies, tools, and processes
- Lead, develop and continuously improve pricing strategies for standard machines based on an understanding of pricing areas, customer behaviors, cost base and business line profitability
- Establish key performance indicators and develop pricing analytics to ensure data driven pricing decisions and feedback loops
- Lead collection of competitor analysis from both internal and external sources and provide recommendations for the pricing reviews
- Develop market-based cost targets for new products being developed
- Manage pricing tools and maintain list prices in CPQ system
- Participate in non-standard equipment proposal creation and influence deal specific pricing decisions
- Work in collaboration with internal parties, including but not limited to sales, operations, engineering, finance, and other Metso Outotec brands
To succeed in the challenging role, you should have the following experience and capabilities:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in relevant field of study
- Highly motivated individual with can-do attitude
- At least three years of experience in pricing in a global context
- Preferably industrial experience in heavy machine industry
- Track record of developing pricing framework in a global organization and implementing change
- Ability to network and work collaboratively with other functions in a global matrix organization
- Ability to work relatively independently based on set guidelines and instructions
- Capability to stand uncertainty and to make decisions under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to derive insights from disparate sources, complemented with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communications skills in spoken and written English
We offer you a highly interesting and challenging role in a multi-cultural environment. In this role you get an excellent chance to utilize your previous experience and put it into the action. You get to work with great colleagues and stakeholders in a global business environment and have many opportunities to develop your skills and to grow professionally with us.
We have an environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way. Of course, we offer you all the benefits and opportunities of a big, global company.
For further information, please contact Antti Parviainen, email@example.com.
Please send your CV and application with your salary expectation via Metso Outotec Careers page as soon as possible but the latest by 25.9.2022. We will screen the applications already during the application period.