Metso Outotec Finland Oy
Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
Job posting end date: 08/08/2021
At McCloskey we are in the process of taking the next step in developing our pricing and we are now hiring a Pricing Manager who will have the opportunity to take this area to “best in class” for our industry. This is a critical role in guarding our profitability and will give the candidate an opportunity to have a significant impact towards our targets being met.
As a Pricing Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring that all processes, tools, and metrics around pricing are implemented across all McCloskey brands and market areas. This will include actively facilitating the discussion and decision making around pricing with different parts of the organization as well as making sure that central pricing tools and metrics are up to date.
The person we are looking for has a can-do attitude, good communication skills across different organizational levels, has great attention to details, and possesses good analytical skills. Pricing manager will report to the Finance function at McCloskey. In this role you can be located in Canada, Finland, or United Kingdom in one of Metso Outotec’s main locations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that pricing (equipment and option) is up to date for all McCloskey brands and market areas.
- Define, document, and implement the pricing process (periodic and annual).
- Own the CPQ (configure, price, quote) tool and drive changes and developments for the application.
- Develop key pricing metrics to create visibility and a data driven approach to pricing decision making.
- Communicate with key business stakeholders (sales, operations, engineering, finance, etc.) to create an active dialogue.
- Prepare & analyze weekly / monthly reports for pricing and highlight trends, deviations, and come up with actionable suggestions.
- Pricing alignment with other Metso Outotec brands.
- Ad hoc analysis and input in deal specific pricing decisions as needed.
A successful candidate has:
- At least five years of experience in pricing and / or financial analysis.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant area.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and preferably also Power BI.
- Prior experience with CPQ tools not a must but seen as an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (English) both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a team environment and to work well under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Willingness to learn new things and a can-do attitude.
For further information on this position, please contact Antti Parviainen, Business Controller, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your CV and application with your salary expectation via Metso Outotec Careers page by August 8th, 2021. We kindly ask you to send your application as soon as possible, as we will screen the applications already during the application period. The position will be filled as soon as the right person is found.