Ready to meet B2C pricing challenges?
We are looking for a
to join our Strategic Pricing team in Marketing & Services business area.
Your part in Neste journey
This role offers you the opportunity to manage our pricing policies and work with commercial teams in Finland and Baltic area to improve our price management, execution and results.
In your role, you will:
- Work as a member of Marketing & Services' Strategic Pricing team. Your focus will be in B2C pricing in Finland and Baltic countries
- Translate the B2C marketing and sales strategies into the pricing strategies, and implement them as targeted actions for adding value to our customers
- Set and manage pricing guidelines and lead them to practises that enable the improvement in measurable results
- Monitor and analyze the pricing data and performance against targets, and recommend and support corrective actions
- Develop pricing process, tools and functionalities to meet the business targets
- Drive B2C pricing together with commercial teams to optimize pricing from marketing and profitability perspective.
Pricing analyst reports to Head of Strategic Pricing and in matrix to Retail Managers in Finland and Baltic countries. The position is located in Espoo.
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Bachelor or Master degree in relevant science
- Fluent English
- Strong commercial and analytical mindset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and continuously develop yourself
We also value
- Experience in pricing, marketing, analytics and/or data science
- Good practical experience and theoretical knowledge of process driven and matrix organizations
We offer you a highly interesting position in the center of dynamic market where you will be working in the interface of insightful and passionate people and best-in-class technology. Your work will be challenging but full of opportunities for growth!
For more information, please contact Olli Pyykönen, Head of Strategic Pricing, email@example.com or +358 50 458 8430 on Tuesday April 23 at 14:00-15:30 and Friday April 26 at 14:00-15:30.
Please submit your application by May 1st, 2019.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.