Pricing Analyst, Global Pricing and Analytics
We are now looking for a Pricing Analyst to join our Global Pricing Excellence team. You will be part of a global team, with four colleagues working in Tampere and three in other locations.
Global Pricing Excellence team is globally responsible for providing information and analytics related to sales, prices and customers for aftermarket products. We facilitate pricing discussions and information flow between product lines and market areas. We govern list prices and control price usage both for regional pricing and distribution network.
In this position, you will be responsible for supporting team in applying business pricing strategy into practice. You will be developing reporting solutions in PowerBi and Excel to bring visibility and insights for business stakeholders. You will also be responsible of maintaining and developing some of core pricing mgmt. processes.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Supporting internal stakeholders with information and analyses on sales and price realization up to senior management.
- Take part in price list reviews and operative pricing management in SAP.
- Developing tools and SAP processes utilized in global list price management.
- Other ad-hoc supporting required by global pricing team and pricing partners.
You have a good business understanding and strong analytical skills and you enjoy working with numbers. Your communication skills are great and you speak and write fluent English. Your work style is responsible and proactive.
- Excellent skills in Excel; knowledge on SAP, PowerBI, VBA, DAX or programming is an advantage
- Master’s degree in industrial engineering and management, finance or similar
- Ability to prioritize your work, take the ownership of the assigned tasks and drive them forward in collaboration with others.
This is a great opportunity to work in a position with direct interaction with people across multiple continents and of different fields such as sales, product support, customer logistics and management. Team offers an excellent viewpoint to world-class pricing management and analytics in a global industrial setting. You will be supported by a friendly team and an open, welcoming and respectful work culture.
Preferred location for the position will be in Tampere, Finland.
For further information, please contact Teemu Rintasaari (firstname.lastname@example.org)