Price Risk Analyst
Are you enthusiastic to growth as a commodities and risk management professional?
We are looking for a
Price Risk Analyst
to join our Oil Products & Renewable Products Market Analysis and Margin Management -team in Espoo.
Your part in Neste journey
It is great time to join us!
Oil and Renewable fuels markets have both physical and derivative dimensions. The derivative paper market enables risk mitigation operations in highly volatile markets where we can secure certain price levels and avoid unfavorable outcomes which is essential for us to succeed as a company.
We have a medium size team of experts working in Oil Products & Renewable Products Market Analysis and Margin Management -team. Our team is responsible for market analysis, inventory hedging, margin management and utility hedging.
In your role, you will
- Manage, monitor and execute transactions to manage Neste's inventory related price risks
- Take an active role and constantly develop processes related to our team´s activities to contribute to overall price risk management in Neste's businesses
- Participate in assisting role to the full spectrum of our team's responsibility areas
- You will work in close cooperation with supply chain management organisations, commercial teams, operations, finance and with other both internal and external networks to ensure accurate commodity price risk mitigation activities.
The position will give you prospects to develop not only your understanding of the oil and renewable products markets and derivative instruments, but also the understanding of physical business and product flows which are an essential part of the financial hedging process of our risks and our team daily work. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- A relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree in e.g. Economics, Finance or Engineering
- Interest and/or previous experience towards energy markets and financial mathematics and derivatives instruments
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to sum up essential up from complex whole & care and caution
We also value
- Strong IT skills and interest towards automatization and intelligent solutions
- Development-oriented working style
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Teemu Merinen, Head of Market Analysis and Margin Management -team, +358 40 338 0334 on August 18th at 3pm-4pm (EET) or on August 19th at 10am-11am (EET).
Please submit your application by August 26, 2020.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude tests.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
We believe that it is the task of each generation to create a healthier planet for its children. To succeed in this we create responsible choices, everyday – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are roughly 4400 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world a cleaner place to live.