Predictive Maintenance Specialist, Konecranes, Espoo / Hyvinkää / Remote work
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 9.6.2021
Are you a communicative team player looking for a challenging and independent role in an international company? We are now looking for a Predictive Maintenance Specialist to our client Konecranes! In this role you will coordinate the development processes of tools used in predictive and condition-based maintenance. You will play a key role in shaping harmonized maintenance practices in the port services industry and have the opportunity to shape business practices for the better. If you have an educational background in tech or business and some previous experience in predictive / condition-based maintenance or product management, you might be the person we are looking for!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Predictive Maintenance Specialist, you will take responsibility for developing predictive maintenance and condition-based maintenance practices, working in a small team within the Port Services -unit. Your duties include coordinating the development processes for the tools used for predictive and condition-based maintenance, identifying relevant data as well as developing a roadmap for maintenance development. You will work in close cooperation with internal stakeholders such as the Data Science unit to ensure seamless communication and information sharing between different units. In addition, you will work together with suppliers to find the best solutions for predictive and condition-based maintenance, finding ways to integrate these solutions internally.
You are offered
* A challenging and independent role in an international company
* A chance to utilize your knowledge in shaping effective business practices
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Coordinating development processes for the tools used for predictive and condition-based maintenance
* Identifying and clarifying relevant data
* Creating a roadmap for predictive and condition-based maintenance development
* Collaboration and communication with suppliers as well as internal stakeholders
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A suitable educational background in tech or business
* Some previous experience in predictive / condition-based maintenance and IoT
* Capability to comprehend complex topics and business operations
* Fluent English skills
Previous experience in product management is seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Flexible and adaptable
* A collaborative team player
* Development-oriented and capable to question existing ways of working
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months
* Location: Espoo / Hyvinkää / Remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONKonecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses, serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals. Regardless of your lifting needs, Konecranes is committed to providing you with lifting equipment and services that increase the value and effectiveness of your business.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1465284
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Eri Paikkakunnat